I am currently web developer at Clipsource. Before joining Clipsourse, I had been Instructor at National University of Computer & Emerging Sciences (FAST), Teaching Assistant & Research Physicist at at Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS). The courses I taught can be seen here.
I have broader interests in the fields of experimentation and programming. I worked for around three years at Qosain Scientific as a research physicist. Qosain Scientific is a startup that aims at creating instruments for teaching and research, mostly in the realm of physics and nanotechnology. As physicist, I:
- troubleshot Lock-In Amplifier prototype
- troubleshot SQUID (superconducting quantum interference device) and supervised a student to perform series of experiments on it (link)
- developed algorithms for instruments like FMR/NMR spectrometers, and software-defined radio (SDR)
- developed an algorithm to simulate optical properties of multilayer films and verified results with experiments (link)
- did data analysis of raw data generated from different instruments
- prepared several technical literatures for Qosain Scientific
- developed a program, PhysPlot – curve fitting tool, for their research group (link)
- developed a program, Air Track – data analysis tool (link)
- refurbished physics graduate lab experiments
I also built a problem set generation system (personal initiative) aimed at helping instructors to generate problem sets, a LaTeX compiled pdf file, in no time (link).
In my spare time, I learn new things in python on Coursera. I learned windows/web apps development, data mining, data analysis, and web automation.
I did Masters in Physics in 2019 from Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS), and BS in Physics in 2017 from Bahauddin Zakariya University.
I can be reached at email@example.com